Benefits of being a CPM affiliate
By becoming a CPM affiliate, a membership certificate will be given to the committee. You automatically gain access to a set of services and benefits, including being a member of an association that represents you in the health and social services network and other relevant bodies, while giving you the opportunity to stay at the forefront of information.
The CPM promotes exchanges between committees across the province through the Members’ Forum.
The CPM offers the benefit of promoting its members by giving them visibility locally and nationally. It is also at the origin of events like; annual seminar, regional symposiums, etc.
Our team is composed of legal advisers. Our strength lies in our continuous improvement.
Means of action:
- inform and advise members via our free email-info or toll-free info-line;
- present briefs to defend the interests of residents during public consultations on bills;
- initiate class actions to defend the rights of users of the health and social services network;
- Raise the awareness of the media and general public on current issues for the committees.
- personalized consulting service for users and residents committees;
- working tools developed to support committees in carrying out their mandate;
- mediation and conflict resolution service;
- referral service to the multiple resource departments and health network authorities.
A dynamic representation
The CPM represents you on various committees, consultation groups and boards of directors.