USERS AND RESIDENTS COMMITTEES
The objectives of the CPM regarding the committees are:
- to bring together and represent the users and residents committees of the province of Quebec;
- defend your rights with the concerned authorities in order to increase your power of action and improve the accessibility and quality of services in all regions of Quebec;
- support users and residents committees in their actions;
- make government bodies aware of the specific needs of the committees;
- promote research, accessibility, development and quality of services.