CONSEIL POUR LA PROTECTION
The affiliated committees share the objectives pursued by the organization.
Our Values: Respect, Dignity, Independance, and Professionalism.
CONTACT US: 514.861.5922
Interview / Press Releases
Encourage and support the Conseil pour la protection des malades (CPM)
THE EXPERTISE OF THE TEAM
Our dynamic and highly qualified team is composed of legal advisers specializing in health law
They intervene annually in more than 100 files at the request of committees of users, residents, citizens, associations and institutions using their services.
For yourself or a next of kin
Provided services :
- Information and support for users of the health and social services network.
- Information, advice and tools to facilitate access to :
- a better relationship with your doctor;
- a diagnosis or document held by a care facility;
- find a place to stay for yourself or for a next of kin.
- Information and legal advice concerning your rights, your appeals are :
- consent to care;
- forced care order;
- bodily injury suffered in a care facility.
- Formulation and follow-up regarding a complaint to the health network or health professionals.
– IMPORTANT MESSAGE –
Please note that our offices will be closed for the summer vacation period from Monday July 13 to Friday August 7, 2020 inclusive.
We will resume service on Monday August 10, 2020. For emergencies, you can always reach us at 1-877-276-2433 or 514-861-5922.
We thank you for your collaboration and wish you a good holiday.